BMW Roadside Assistance
Enjoy the peace of mind of never having to worry.
- Emergency Service Calls: In the event of a flat tire, dead battery, or need for delivery of fuel
- Mechanical Breakdown Aid: Towing to the nearest BMW Retailer if a mechanical breakdown occurs
- Winching: Removal from ditches and deep snow, if required
- Trip Interruption Benefits: If your trip is interrupted, accommodation and emergency transportation can be arranged
- Traffic Accident Services: Reimbursement for up to $500 when not covered by your personal vehicle insurance
- Comes standard on new vehicle purchases for the first four years; Certified Pre-Owned purchases receive two years of coverage
- Have peace of mind knowing that you will get roadside assistance wherever you are
- Receive a Service Card that has your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and an emergency contact number; you can call to speak to a BMW Roadside Assistance Representative who will promptly arrange the appropriate service for you
For inquiries: call 1-800-267-8BMW (269)
Price: $109.50/1 year or $198.50/2 years (plus applicable taxes)
To learn more, visit bmw.ca/roadsideassistance.